Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home Flip Slideshow

My husband and I have flipped three homes, and are planning to stay put here in our fourth!

I didn't do a good job of documenting our first two, just the typical before and afters.  On the third I started a blog (http://doingflips.blogspot.com/) to document all of our home flips.  I ended up getting pregnant during this flip and that blog turned into a more personal blog about my pregnancy and baby.

The slideshow below is a recap of everything.  The beginning is before / afters and then it shows the process.  Just watching this makes me tired! 

Keep in mind we had a VERY MINIMAL budget on this home (NO decorating budget).  Everything is pretty plain - just meant to "pretty" it up so we could sell it ASAP.  We had two offers the first two weeks!

I'm so glad not to be doing this again for this current house, I feel I can make this home more personal.  Also, since being introduced to the world of desing blogging, I feel I have grown SO much as a "decorator" and feel like I can tackle more DIY.  I was afraid to paint the cabinets in this house - I wish I knew about this side of the blogging world during our flips - but I think I made the most of what our budget could allow.

Enjoy!




I am linking up to Met Monday

5 comments:

  1. Lots of hard work and good taste here!! I loved seeing it and will be back to peruse more. Loved the j loves s in the concrete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ton of work, but what a huge transformation. The home is just gorgeous now. Very lovely and well done. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream is to buy a nasty old crapper and flip it into a beauty! Maybe someday. you do an AMAZING job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE the slideshow!! I am going to have to do one of those in a couple years (or decades) when I am FINALLY done with my house :) YOu are amazing, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. non alcoholic fatty liver disease guidelines 2012 non alcoholic fatty liver disease guidelines
    2012 non alcoholic fatty liver disease guidelines 2012

    Also visit my web page what should you eat if you have fatty liver disease

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails